Candle of intention "CONCENTRATION OF LOVE"
A candle for warm and peaceful women. For those who are feminine, sweet and radiant like the sun. A candle helps to keep the happiness that you have! Specially selected crystals, herbs and aromas create the perfect energy balance to continue the vibration of love, happiness and acceptance in your life.
Small crystals placed on the candle:
Pink quartz - Love Stone - opens the heart chakra to all types of love (self love, family love, platonic love and romantic love). Creates a strong sense of self-esteem, self-confidence, compassion and tolerance. Assists in relationships and healing old negative emotions such as anger, fear, resentment, and heals emotional wounds and trauma, even sadness, bringing inner peace. Heals both physically and emotionally. Allows you to open up and accept love. Protects from environmental pollution by replacing it with vibrations of love. Teaches to better understand oneself and others, increases intuition, helps rise above personal interests and feel the love of the universe.
Chakra: 4th heart.
Zodiac sign: Aquarius, Libra, Virgo, Taurus, Aries.
Mountain crystal. Aabsorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy. Protects against negative energies, and also helps to get rid of those taken from others. Balances and revitalizes (strengthens) the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels. Increases psychic abilities. Strengthens and stabilizes the energy fields of the body. Helps connect with personal angels. Strengthens everything near it (also helps charge other stones and herbs). Helps in emotional healing, balances thinking in both hemispheres of the brain, helps recall forgotten memories, protects the aura, balances and clears the chakras.
Chakra: 4. heart, 6. third eye, 7. crown, Activates all.
Zodiac Sign: All!
Additionally placed on the candle: Rose Petals to promote forgiveness, love and acceptance and Chamomile to stabilize money flow and protect.
Aroma nuances: Pomegranate, Rose petals
DO keep an eye on the candle, especially the dry part of the plants, even though they are meant to be part of the sulfur, but never leave the candle unattended! If the soot is too strong, remove it from the candle!
How to use?
When lighting a candle, be happy and grateful for everything you have. It is best if you write your gratitude journal or journal next to the candle. Radiate all the good that you want to keep in your life and increase!
Once your candle has burned down, feel free to use the crystals to your advantage and carry them around for protection. It is best if you do not give them into the hands of others.
Candle made from organic soy wax and scented with a blend of essential oils. Wax can be dyed only with natural dyes, so unfortunately it is not possible to get a bright shade.
Burning in the air does not release chemicals.
Unbleached cotton wick.
Made: in Latvia, in Gulbene, the candle may not have a perfectly flat surface, it is not an industrial product, but the careful handwork of our family.
Burning time: 30-35 hours
Weight: About 400g
Height 7.5 cm
Width 6.5 cm
- When you light a candle for the first time, check that its wick is not too long and does not smoke. If necessary, trim it a little.
- The candle is packed in a glass cup. When the candle is burned out, may be used for other purposes, including food, soy wax is harmless and does not leave marks on glass!
- Each candle is special and unique. They are 100% handmade. During shipping, some crystal may detach from the surface, just put it back when lighting the candle.
- Soy wax tends to shrink and crack in the cold - upon receiving the order through Omniva, during the winter months, the candles may separate a little from the glass container.
- DO take care of the candle, especially the dry flower part, even though they are meant to be part of the incense, never leave the candle unattended! If the sulfur is too strong, remove it from the candle!